matcha, turmeric and beetroot
We’ve put together a Combo Deal for you with each of our Superfood Latte Mixes: Matcha, Golden Turmeric and Beetroot and Ginger. Together, they offer you a source of antioxidants, phytonutrients and anti-inflammatory benefits that’s hard to beat.
Matcha has been used for centuries in Japan as a superfood for its powerful antioxidants and amino acids that help boost immunity, energy and concentration.
Turmeric, also known as the golden super spice, has long been used in Ayurvedic practises for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help boost immunity and aid digestion.
Beetroot and Ginger is an energy-boosting caffeine-free alternative that’s super good for you too.
So if you’re looking to cut down on caffeine, reduce your sugar intake, detox or boost your energy and immune system, try our Superfood Latte Mixes.
So quick and easy to make at home in 3 easy steps.
MADE FROM REAL PURE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS
- Our Matcha Latte Mix contains Exceptional Grade Japanese Matcha and Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar
- Our Turmeric Latte Mix contains Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon and Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar (All spices are non-irradiated)
- Our Beetroot Latte Mix contains Beetroot Powder, non-irradiated Ginger and Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar
ALL OUR SUPERFOOD LATTE MIXES ARE:
- 100% natural
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly when made with dairy alternatives
- Less than a teaspoon of coconut blossom sugar per drink
- No preservatives, flavourings or colourants
- No refined sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Naturally caffeine-free (except Matcha)
Packs: 3 x 100g
Servings per Matcha pack: 20
Servings per Turmeric pack: 16
Servings per Beetroot pack: 16
MAKE IT AT HOME IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Add one heaped teaspoon (6g) Superfood Latte Mix to your cup
- Add 30ml hot water and mix well to combine the ingredients
- Heat up your milk or dairy alternative. Pour into your cup and stir well.
- Add a dash of raw honey if you prefer it sweeter.
- Can be made iced too with a few ice blocks and cold milk!
The secret to why turmeric is so good for you lies in the curcumin that it contains, a powerhouse anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. To greatly increase the absorption and bioavailability of the curcurmin from the turmeric, add a crack of black pepper and add a dash of healthy fat such as coconut oil, flaxseed oil or olive oil to your drink.